WWE SmackDown Live (10/24/2017) : Out in the Streets, they call it MURDER

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Aye here and most other countries it's the sport for the poor because it's so cheap to play, all you need is a ball. A lot of the worlds top players come from the poorest areas of Europe, South America and Africa.

No idea how America turned it into some privilidged suburban sport. :hhh:
The privileged, suburban areas are often the places where you can actually find grass and fields to play on here. Plus, football and basketball are just more popular.

That said, it's still played heavy in some places. I live in an area with a high immigrant population, so I see a lot of kids out on warm days playing in the schoolyard. The elementary school I work at has a championship team.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Is amazing :gucci: now you gon say you don't fukk with coconut flavored things?
Gv6v58k.jpg

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Aye here and most other countries it's the sport for the poor because it's so cheap to play, all you need is a ball. A lot of the worlds top players come from the poorest areas of Europe, South America and Africa.

No idea how America turned it into some privilidged suburban sport. :hhh:
Even the German team is usually filled with Turks and Eastern European immigrants and they are a rich enough country to provide plenty of privileged kids from the suburbs lol

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
I mean, it's been obvious they been pushing for Charlotte as top woman since last year. They pretty much cut off Sasha's legs to put Charlotte over, and commentary always puts her over as being on some impossible other level.

Sasha was getting teen choice nominations when she was really over now cooled off so much.

It reminds me of NBC's olympic coverage with how BS it was.