WWE SmackDown Live (10/24/2017) : Out in the Streets, they call it MURDER

reigun

Superstar
Daps

Atleast Becky gives us some sort of explanation in her #undersiege video. :obama:

I'm telling you: Becky is the real mastermind. Behind all the puns, she been fuming, seething at Raw and how Smackdown gets the short end of the stick.

She had Shane in the back like

d9gEZ.gif

"They keep taking our talent. Miz. Bray. Alexa. All gone. We even had to send AJ over cause Roman and Bray got cooties. They get all the main events. You kill yourself for this company and still have to come to work. Stephanie takes one bump at Mania and we haven't seen her since. Aren't you tired, boss?

It's time for Team Blue to smack these motherfukkers down. :demonic:"

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If yall aint at least a little bit giddy about this shyt then you're just trying to hate WWE. That whole set of clips with them roaming around backstage jumping people was done perfectly. This is what survivor series is to me. Everybody pick a side, talk shyt, jump each other, and brawl backstage and in parking lots and shyt. It's simple and effective.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
If yall aint at least a little bit giddy about this shyt then you're just trying to hate WWE. That whole set of clips with them roaming around backstage jumping people was done perfectly. This is what survivor series is to me. Everybody pick a side, talk shyt, jump each other, and brawl backstage and in parking lots and shyt. It's simple and effective.
:scheme: