WWE SmackDown Live (10/10/2017) : S W E R V E

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I wish they did more with Swann (even though I really only stan because he's a fellow Baltimorean).

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
That's how they fukking end the show? :comeon:

Wow! :smh::smh::smh:

Jinder has to be out for some reason. Not even a promo! Meltzer will say tomorrow I bet.

That crowd must have filed out :scusthov:

Don't think Jinder will be there next week either, he's supposed to go to India to do media stuff.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
AJ getting promoted back to the Main Event... Where should of fukking stayed in the first place.

Gonna turn a hit act and demote him to midcard for Jinder... Wtf. Its almost. As bad when WWE took the wind out of Owen vs. Jericho by demoting it to US Title.

But Vince only cared about building up net year's Mania to get Reigns over. Such shytty logic from a storyteller perspective.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

That crowd must have filed out :scusthov:

Don't think Jinder will be there next week either, he's supposed to go to India to do media stuff.

Bruh... wouldn't be surprised that Vince hotshot the title on Roode. It would make sense why turn him face. Its Vince clear favorite to overthrone the evil foreign champion. Jesus... shyt is so lazy and unimaginitive.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
AJ getting promoted back to the Main Event... Where should of fukking stayed in the first place.

Gonna turn a hit act and demote him to midcard for Jinder... Wtf. Its almost. As bad when WWE took the wind out of Owen vs. Jericho by demoting it to US Title.

But Vince only cared about building up net year's Mania to get Reigns over. Such shytty logic from a storyteller perspective.

I'm assuming they're just using AJ to get great matches out of Jinder

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps

This is so wrong

:shaq:

how was the show? should i watch it in it's entirety or find out this KO/Zayn fvckery?

First hour up to KO/Zayn is worth the watch.

Second hour is debatable, though a certain tag team that used to be part of the Wyatt family finally got TV time.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Carmella looked like she had nuts in that singlet
2qtjtsg.jpg

I was thinking she had a fat camel toe but lol