WWE signs former NFL player Brennan Williams

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reality of Wrestling!.....:blessed:

The wrestling school I visited 2 years ago!.................:blessed:

Couldn't go back because of my health...............:mjcry:

When I went to his one day camp there was a big ass hole in the floor..................:wow::dead:

Damn near 90 degrees in that gym......................:wow:

Booker T............................:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just can't man. I'll amend my original post because I forgot Sam Roberts who is infinitely infinitely worse, but Aubrey not my thing. He lost me for good talking one time about what a great monster heel Big Show is and anyone who disagrees is a joyless mark. I think it was after the 800th Roman/Show match two years ago.

Daps
I just can't man. I'll amend my original post because I forgot Sam Roberts who is infinitely infinitely worse, but Aubrey not my thing. He lost me for good talking one time about what a great monster heel Big Show is and anyone who disagrees is a joyless mark. I think it was after the 800th Roman/Show match two years ago.

I like Aubrey Sitterson's writing and his comics - but maybe it's his smug Yankee bullshyt or whatever, but his voice makes me want to punt small creatures across the living room. I just cannot.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
C_MrxkHXcAADWzZ.jpg:small

C73BIyrWkAEnpuo.jpg:small

C73BI3BXUAAqhWf.jpg:small

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
breh looks like he slimmed down. gotta get better gear and a defined gimmick asaply tho.

Daps
That is a significant downgrade from his original look. They probably told him to ditch it because of the demon midget. :francis:

If it comes down to giving a look to a battle-tested veteran who performs like Finn Balor or some big ex-footballer who didn't know a wristlock from a wristwatch two years ago, I know who I'm going to let have the look.