WWE Raw 4-24-23: So Ain’t shyt Been Booked or Announced For Raw Tonight and its in Chicago?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I want Bob to be first, but I'll be damned if the image of Gunther hoisting the title above his head after a hard-fought war wouldn't be :wow:
Imagine Gunther v. Gable, or Sheamus, or Drew in a classic with this title on the line. :wow: :banderas:

Nah GOONTAH is so close to the ic title record(I think)

Bobby goatley gotta hold it first

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
He’ll just use it to his advantage and say he’s so good that they had to make a new belt cuz he won’t lose:manny:

And if they feel like it, he’ll get that one too:heh:
arsDDjd.png
Your Tribal Chief appreciates your faith

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The one thing that stood out to me about that promo is that this brand split about to be a legitimate one and not this bullshyt we have right now.

I’m okay with that
Ok yea that makes the most sense, with Vince almost out the picture you can do a consistent brand split for more than a few months. And since roman is never losing it gives the rest of the roster something to chase

And it basically gives Cody his belt, I feel like that belt will stay on raw since I’m sure Roman is staying in fox

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Didn’t even think about that :jbhmm:

Now there’s another problem :mjlol:

Like I don’t think they can just retire 60 years of the WWE title but at the same time Roman is about to be Universal Champion for 1000 days

I think whoever beats Roman will end up being the WWE Champion and the Universal Title will be retired because there’s no future Universal Title reign that will top Roman’s.

Yeah, shyt is about to be fukkery how they book the remaining of his reign.

Anyways, Jimmy getting at Main Event Uso. :damn:

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they going back to Two belts the does that mean, we going to have a legit brand spilt & no more people floating back & forth
Legit Smackdown only ppv & Raw only ppv
Can we get a different look for both shows so you can actually tell them apart beside the colors
Yep. For about 2-3 years until we eventually cycle back around to where we currently are (sans another 1000 day title reign, of course).