WWE Presents The Premium Live Event Extreme Rules 10/08/2022...He's Back Bray Wyatt Returns!!!!

Who Leaves Extreme Rules Victorious?

• Bianca Belair(c)

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Bayley

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Liv Morgan(c)

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Ronda Rousey

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Seth Freakin Rollins

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Matt Riddle

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Edge

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Finn Balor

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • Drew McIntyre

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Karrion Kross

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • The Brawling Brutes

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Imperium

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What heel is going to step to Bray there kind of week of heels
I mean.....I would think Bray is the heel even though fans love him.

Him going after riddle first seems to make the most sense to get back at Randy for burning down his traphouse

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Cool return but is he gonna not DOA careers after feuds? I'm hard pressed to find anyone that came out of a feud with him looking strong outside of Danielson:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
what in the hell does that even mean? it's also completely irrelevant ....

did you hear that massive pop just now from 15,000+ fans? .... who gives an absolute shyt about whether or not someone "can wrestle"? (which is also purely opinion based to begin with btw) .... IT'S NOT A REAL SPORT :mjlol:

not sure why some of ya'll get so caught up over who can pretend to be a "good wrestler" or not in a SCRIPTED, TELEVISION SHOW .....

ain't no damn body gonna be sitting around in twenty years like ... "Bray Wyatt's record is very impressive. he really beat a lot of guys in those wrestling matches. what a great wrestler!" :skip:.... they gonna be talking about the impact, the money, etc.
I’m not reading all that. This is pro wrestling at the end of the day, and he’s the drizzling shyts in the ring. All his “it factor” evaporates once his theme music ends. Anybody arguing that is lying to themselves. Debate it with someone else.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
the jury is out on this new Bray run, since HHH is booking now i'm rolling with let it play out gang on this :mjgrin:

ya mans is responsbile for some horrible matches though so we'll see, that fukkery with Orton and Alexa was the worst shyt on both nights of Mania last year :huhldup:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
I’m not reading all that. This is pro wrestling at the end of the day, and he’s the drizzling shyts in the ring. All his “it factor” evaporates once his theme music ends. Anybody arguing that is lying to themselves. Debate it with someone else.

nah... you're the one who said it so why not debate it? .... ain't nobody mad about it, we just talking.

Bray's matches have always been entertaining.... is it because he doesn't do flips and shyt?