WWE No Way Out 6/17: This Ain't No Work, Starring AJ Lee, Cena/Show, Sheam/Dolph

Daps
My wrestling triva is going off, last time Vince and Show were in a cage I'm pretty sure he screwed Vince over (St. Valentines Massacre 99). If this storyline ties into this, smfh.

There was the Cell match where he got his face shoved in Show's fat ass.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
My wrestling triva is going off, last time Vince and Show were in a cage I'm pretty sure he screwed Vince over (St. Valentines Massacre 99). If this storyline ties into this, smfh.

he came to aid vince against austin, but he threw austin against the cage and that shyt broke and austin won by landing outside

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big Show matches so dam slow paced mayne... Mizzark was slow too but you never knew what he was gonna do plus he got the adlib game on lock

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
aww shyt this giant been beat like a drum by everybody

he got beat by fukking cody rhodes

PeripheralSummers

Summer-slammer
Daps
Reppin
The Beaches of Beverly Hills
Yeah, it was a sick event. I remember watching that shyt with my pops, was dope. Austin holding on to that cage and swinging out was gold.

But seriously, I see them having Vince screwing over Cena or something to that effect.

And fukk Big Show, he needs to stop shytting on WCW. The treatment they'd give him was nice That nicca got to be in all of the classic n64 games, figures, banners, etc. He got to hang out in the Dungeon of Doom :beli:.