WWE No Way Out 6/17: This Ain't No Work, Starring AJ Lee, Cena/Show, Sheam/Dolph

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- It was announced at Tuesday's WWE SmackDown tapings that the steel cage match between John Cena vs. Big Show at Sunday's No Way Out pay-per-view will see John Cena get fired from WWE if he loses. It was previously announced that Laurinaitis will be fired by Vince McMahon if Big Show loses.

Things just got serious you guys! Cena may end up getting fired! :ooh:... :heh:

Daniel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many times has John Cena been fired though? The finish probably gonna be in a no winner. Both shoulders on the mat on a three-count and bullshyt like that.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Cena but common every year with These bullshyt stips. The nexus one was good but everything else sucked Since he comes right back

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God damn this looks bad, TNA is a running joke on the entire internet but I guarantee this isn't as good as their last PPV.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
*Sub. Last PPV, saw Punk and Bryan in the thread title and naturally moved on, didn't realize it was the ppv thread and missed it. :beli:

Ricardo looks like Eddie Munster. :yeshrug:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This show doesn't look bad wrestling wise. It's just that there's no match that feels special.

Fella/Dolph Dawg should be very good
Triple Threat should be fun
Show/Cena could be above average
Capo/Cody gonna be good

Game 3 is at 8 so this is gonna get torrent'd :manny:

Singh

All Star
Daps
Random post before the PPV but I legitimately HATE Capo's re-signed WWE Theme shyt is so garbage I prefer the waterproof blonde broad version (and I'm not even a rock/metal/or whatever the fukk you call it head)

But for some reason, I was just clicking through Youtube awhile ago and came across this mash-up BANGER hahahha. I have no idea what Daddy Yankee is saying in the song. I translate his lyrics to "fukk You Coke Boy Vince, We Ride With Capo, Put A World Title On Him You Coked Up fakkit"

Last edited by a moderator:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Random post before the PPV but I legitimately HATE Capo's re-signed WWE Theme shyt is so garbage I prefer the waterproof blonde broad version (and I'm not even a rock/metal/or whatever the fukk you call it head)

But for some reason, I was just clicking through Youtube awhile ago and came across this mash-up BANGER hahahha. I have no idea what Daddy Yankee is saying in the song. I translate his lyrics to "fukk You Coke Boy Vince, We Ride With Capo, Put A World Title On Him You Coked Up fakkit"

Jean945 MiXUpZ - Christian ft. Daddy Yankee (Impacto) - YouTube

:laff:

It's just a remix "Impacto". He doesn't say anything on that garbage of a song, he just wants bytches to dance :laugh:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

Jean945 MiXUpZ - Christian ft. Daddy Yankee (Impacto) - YouTube
:dead:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
oh shyt, this is tonight?

:ooh:

I love her home fries, love her love her home fries