WWE No Way Out 6/17: This Ain't No Work, Starring AJ Lee, Cena/Show, Sheam/Dolph

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
WWE No Way Out: live from Izod Center East Rutherford, New Jersey.

STARRING: AJ LEE

No_Way_Out_2012_poster.jpg

WWE Championship:

CM Punk © vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane featuring AJ Lee

World Heavyweight Championship:

Sheamus © vs. Dolph Ziggler

Intercontinental Championship:

Christian © vs. Cody Rhodes

Divas Championship:

Layla © vs. Beth Phoenix

Steel Cage "You're Fired" Match:

John Cena vs. The Big Show

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
-- On that note, Dan writes: I just wanted to pass thing along to you guys. They must be having a hard time selling tickets for No Way Out in NJ on Sunday, because The Izod Center website is currently running a special where you can get 4 tickets for $60. They're billing it as a Father's Day special. Cause what dad wouldn't get excited about seeing John Cena and Big Show in a steel cage as the main event of a PPV here in 2012. On the flip side of that, dead center floor seats at $522.70 each are still available on the Ticketmaster site. I'm sure the building will be decently filled by Sunday, but this is a market where WWE used to have no trouble selling out. Goes to show how cold the product is right now. I'm sure it will be different when Wrestlemania tickets go on sale later this year, however.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
So let me go on the record and state that Cena/Show will be a very good match.

Who's :mad:?

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
:ehh: You forgot the bad ass females

Cena will do alot of bumping but it actually shouldnt be so bad. It wont be a 5 star match but maybe 4 star if Cena and Show arent lazy come sunday.
There shouls be a poll on which Cena we will get come monday. I say "yelling on the top of his lungs, voice cracking, overexcited Cena"

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Skipping this one. Will view a profile if Ziggler wins the belt & the AJ fukkery is good. :win:

They really only have two matches announced? :pachaha:

Daps
Cena/Show
Rhodes/Christian
3 way WWE title match
Sheamus/Ziggler

Too often the E is doing this nowadays, and just filling in the other slots with nonsense. I want 7 promoted matches