Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/vDxmjBCLNzk]Ric Flair Cocky - YouTube[/ame]

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You guys think HHH isn't going to offer Flair work? He may be buried for months but they will take him back. TNA is fukking foolish for allowing him to go to the HOF

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Wouuuuuu your ass to the unemployment line.

Style and profile to the check cashing building.

Myra: Don't nobody know you honey! :usure:

Flair: They know me Myra, they know me. You don't believe me? Well watch where I'm goin' then. Huh?...woooooo.
ixgnf7.jpg

Flair: I say woooooo!
ixgnf7.jpg

Flair: I SAY WOOOOOOOOO!
ixgnf7.jpg

Angry Man:
125id60.jpg

Flair:
10zpjlz.png

nerry

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why is Flair at the center of this controversy...is he trying to leave tna? fill me in

funny I dunno why either, though we hear the official reason concerning the lawsuit, but from a personal standpoint, f*ck his old tired ass, with his scheming, no showing self (I mean his old self trying to start no showing events, pffftt) . Let him stand at the section 8 line and don't have two companies fighting over him, he needs to get in his scooter and have a seat with how ever much $$$ he still has left rolled and hiding in his sock :flabbynsick:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Let's be honest, as little as some of you think he would contribute, he would still be entertaining as fukk as a manager or GM, nearly regardless of booking. His aura is legendary. Hearing that music drop is epic. He is a rare commodity, especially with the new generation of wrestlers, and the more he is honored with work and rewarded to the public as entertainment, the better.

Plus you already know he would out-pop most of the roster. I would love to see him work at least another Royal Rumble, depending on his legends contract..the rumor of him managing Zigs is pure too.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i gotta admit i just wanna see the naitch,..

dude is the greatest villain of my child hood after darth vader.

plus never had a low quality anything attached to him except hogun.

wrongly going over him in wcw....

even the black scorpion, as awful as it was.

was better than the higher power,..........

his gawd promos against jay lethal and mick.

are still the best promos on freetv in the past twelve years.

art barr

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
hope they can get flair back, why did he bounce to tna in the first place?

He left for a combo of reasons:

• He wanted more money than the deal they gave him (legends deal) - TNA gave him more
  • He wanted to be on TV prominently in some capacity, not wrestling but taking bumps, etc..
  • USA told WWE they did not want a 60 year old man in his underwear taking bumps and bleeding every week, not good for sponsors