WWe needs a shower thread

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

Lol somebody said Sami doing umrah is a PR stunt

I always say it, and people get mad and wanna fight/argue with me whenever I do.. but one day we gon address how Islamophobic ya’ll views against the Saudi are

Idgaf about “but the government!!” rhetoric neither, because I live in the same america that sits idle while blacks are beaten to death by the people who are supposed to serve and protect. Our government is as corrupt as any governing body, and if you don’t think so you’re naive and likely benefit from white privilege

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

As WWE prepares to take on a lawsuit from former writer Britney Abrahams regarding toxic working conditions, racism, and wrongful termination, another former writer, Dave Schilling, decided to sit down with Jeremy Lambert & Joel Pearl for their In The Weeds show to discuss his own time in the trenches for WWE and provide his take on Abrahams’ lawsuit.

“My thoughts were probably similar to a lot of people who are people of color who work for WWE, which is, not terribly surprising that someone would be upset about things they experienced at the company. It’s not the best place to work if you’re a person of color, you’re a woman, you’re LGBTQ, ” Shilling said via Fightful. “It’s difficult because there are a lot of people there who are older, who are maybe not as sensitive to certain things, and at the end of the day, the person who makes the decisions is Vince McMahon. Even today, Vince has a lot of power and a lot of say so in what goes on the air, and Vince isn’t the world’s most sensitive person.

timestamped interview

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Lol somebody said Sami doing umrah is a PR stunt

I always say it, and people get mad and wanna fight/argue with me whenever I do.. but one day we gon address how Islamophobic ya’ll views against the Saudi are

Idgaf about “but the government!!” rhetoric neither, because I live in the same america that sits idle while blacks are beaten to death by the people who are supposed to serve and protect. Our government is as corrupt as any governing body, and if you don’t think so you’re naive and likely benefit from white privilege

:mjlol: at America having a moral authority over any country

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Ain’t nothing wrong with them bum ass nikkas wearing ski masks. Y’all just bored

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
undisputed-wwe-universal-championship-replica-title-belt_ss5_p-200117186+pv-1+u-hc2lscoiijh0lgfxsswd+v-hc08vxw8u6qx6nbqhzlf.jpg

the new PISS title

thank you Papa H :bow: