Every man? :mjpls:

Every man that "looks the part" :mjpls:

It also helps if they can "cut the mustard" :mjlol:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
"FEE, FI, FO FUM, BIDEN. Four long year, and your time has come, man. No marks! No scars! No blemishes on the Hulkster, brother! But inside, man, Ive been scarred for four long years. Everywhere I go, man, all the little TRUMPSTERS ask me, Is there any truth to the fact that there was a controversial election? Hulkster, did Donald really beat Biden? Did he really beat Biden?

" But if you look in their eyes, man, have you seen the fear in all those little Trumpsters? They realize that when The Donald gets Sleep Joe cinched up in the launch position, when he SLAMS him through the Trump Plaza, brother, from New York, down to Tampa, Florida, the fault line is gonna break off! And as Sleepy Joe falls into the ocean, as KAMALA HARRIS and JILL BIDEN fall to the ocean floor and I pin em, so will DONALD TRUMP and ALL THE TRUMPAMANICS!

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"FEE, FI, FO FUM, BIDEN. Four long year, and your time has come, man. No marks! No scars! No blemishes on the Hulkster, brother! But inside, man, Ive been scarred for four long years. Everywhere I go, man, all the little TRUMPSTERS ask me, Is there any truth to the fact that there was a controversial election? Hulkster, did Donald really beat Biden? Did he really beat Biden?

" But if you look in their eyes, man, have you seen the fear in all those little Trumpsters? They realize that when The Donald gets Sleep Joe cinched up in the launch position, when he SLAMS him through the Trump Plaza, brother, from New York, down to Tampa, Florida, the fault line is gonna break off! And as Sleepy Joe falls into the ocean, as KAMALA HARRIS and JILL BIDEN fall to the ocean floor and I pin em, so will DONALD TRUMP and ALL THE TRUMPAMANICS!

:laff: