WWE Has Not Been Sold to Saudi Arabia

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Meltzer and all the sheets got worked again :mjlol:

And people subscribe to these dudes:mjlol:
Actually Meltzer didn't say anything this time, same with Raj, and SRS. The reporters that you saw in the Vince threads were the first two to report it.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
It might not be a done deal yet but I don't see how it isn't true. The Saudis will let Vince stay in charge, will pay him an obscene amount of money that no one else will be willing to match, and the networks and advertisers won't give a single fukk about the Saudis owning it. The only reason to not to sell it to them is because of morality reasons... but we're talking about Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

It's just a matter of time until it's official, IMO.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Call me crazy but I feel like once WWE is sold, it’ll be broken by the WSJ’s of the world considering they’re the ones who have broken all the Vince stuff every step of the way..

Not Xeronews and reddit users

But hey, what do I know!
U mean u/fapstoroman don't have the inside scoop on a multi-billion dollar transaction of a publicly traded company with huge stock implications? And instead of going to e-trade to get filthy rich with this inside information, they dropped an OMG :mindblown: tweet to the masses?

:wtf: no way

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
U mean u/fapstoroman don't have the inside scoop on a multi-billion dollar transaction of a publicly traded company with huge stock implications? And instead of going to e-trade to get filthy rich with this inside information, they dropped an OMG :mindblown: tweet to the masses?

:wtf: no way

Outside of the story of Vince telling people he expected to be back, all the Vince/restructuring of management stuff has come directly from the WSJ and others

There was no big “if what I’m reading is true..” “this is big if true” twitter precursor bullshyt from the sheets…

These WOJ bombs are coming from left field from legitimate business news sources without warning. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say WWE’s eventual sale will be the same

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
besides Saudi.. who else is in the had of potential buyers?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
besides Saudi.. who else is in the had of potential buyers?

Most realistic is probably Comcast

The content game is changing with the rise in streaming and companies are looking to own content outright opposed to having it licensed to them

Comcast makes most sense because they’re already in business with WWE. They have the WWE network until 2024 (peacock) and RAW on Monday nights.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It might not be a done deal yet but I don't see how it isn't true. The Saudis will let Vince stay in charge, will pay him an obscene amount of money that no one else will be willing to match, and the networks and advertisers won't give a single fukk about the Saudis owning it. The only reason to not to sell it to them is because of morality reasons... but we're talking about Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

It's just a matter of time until it's official, IMO.

Here's how it isn't true:

Because it hasn't been announced by anyone reputable or confirmed by the company itself. Sure, it COULD happen, just like Eric Bischoff COULD have bought WCW in 2001. But until it actually happens, everybody who jumped out the window over this yesterday got WORKED. The people reporting it got WORKED (or did the working), the people who posted long rants about it got WORKED, all the people who started automatically booking Sami Zayn's future got WORKED. This is probably the prime example of why fans should stop taking these reports as gospel truth all the time. They thought a publicly traded company sold to an overseas conglomerate and instead of the people who WOULD likely have the facts first, some random rasslin' news MFs knew what was up :mjlol: