WWE Has Not Been Sold to Saudi Arabia

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
When real journalist g-checks wrestling "journalist".

Making up fake news of what wrestler is signing to what company is one thing but reporting that a publicly traded American company was sold by a foreign power is a whole different ball game. You will get exposed and reputation will be ruined. Doing shyt like this will get you enemies you don't need because shyt like this affects stock prices. WWE stock went up but it could have easily turned the other way around of investors believed this shyt that it was going to go private and a forge power is taking over. Uncertainty can cause a stock to crash. Whoever the fukker was should admit he had no sources. Hell I saw an article somewhere that said Vince made the call to the Saudis after he got the boot. Whoever that person was also should be exposed for running with this BS. These dudes are fans not jurnalist.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Call me crazy but I feel like once WWE is sold, it’ll be broken by the WSJ’s of the world considering they’re the ones who have broken all the Vince stuff every step of the way..

Not Xeronews and reddit users

But hey, what do I know!

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Either it was put out there to get a feel of what the feeling would be or Saudi really is in the running to buy WWE and nothing hasn't been concrete yet.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Russo been telling y’all the truth about them dirt sheets:wow:

LOL1.gif