WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They tend to open the show with a chamber match. I can see it being the Women's Chamber opening the show.

Now last year they were in Montreal and Sami got to close the show with Roman so it's very possible to have them end the show with Rhea vs Nia.

However this year, the men's chamber match is about the WHC shot at WM. Last year it was about the US Title, so you can see why Roman/Sami headlined that show.

All in all, it's a tough call but either way I think the Men's chamber match and the Women's World title match are the last two matches regardless of order. They may try to break them up with the Grayson Waller effect tho.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The most important match should headline... that's it... I don't feel like this Rhea/Nia match is nearly strong enough to close unless some shocking shyt is gonna happen at the end which I doubt. But it's definitely late in the card. The Women's Elimination Chamber probably goes on first, and by the time Rhea wins her match, the Chamber winner can come out and face off with her. The Men's chamber is likely closing. The Waller segment probably goes between the last two matches or right in the middle of the show.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I actually live in Perth..

6pm local time, yeah that makes sense. Lots of sports events start early here because the east coast is where 90% of the population lives, so they usually cater to them more..

You never see anything in Perth start after 6:30pm :francis:

I can't believe they are having it at 6pm tbh.. when the UFC was in Perth, Dana made it start at 8am local time lmaoo was fukking terrible

Same here in US tho it's nearly 50% in East Coast but even counting Central is over 75%. Cali got the most people but rest of the state's out there low in numbers so with most people east coast based def have stuff cater more in primetime to east coast. Wrestling starts at 8 pm for us and 5pm for them. Sports cater to their time zone tho so we get late night basketball and baseball in the east. I know for UFC you guys get early Sunday morning/afternoon events cuz the main events here usually be after midnight. Crazy that they had it at 8 am tho. Ima have to catch replay of EC later cuz I tend to go to bed at that time not wake up.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I seen people online complain about the card which is understandable but I guess they saving everything big for mania. Card def looks predictable. I know injuries have hurt them. Hopefully that won't continue further into mania season. Who knows if any travel issues came up as well. The two chamber matches helped increase the number of performers cuz without it there be a much smaller card. They gotta perform big to make the card look good.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
You guys staying up to watch this for real? I'll catch it in the morning after I get back from the gym with some coffee and breakfast :pachaha: