Looks like a young vince

:mjlol:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
They probably would've phased out Vince's influence more gracefully if he didn't try to fukk over Triple H in cold blooded fashion. I'd bet money that it was him and Steph who finally got fed up with his tyrannical bullshyt and dropped the dime on the hush money payments.

Moral of the story: It's all about the game, and how you play it... and there's no one that's too big to become a notch on the infinity shovel. :manny:

WQCuzjv.png

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I remember reading that Vince floated the idea of shortening it to just “Mania”

I absolutely made that up just now but the fact that it sounded viable says a lot about Vince

:ufdup:
It's true, it's damn true. You know how I know? I was to make the exact same joke.
:myman:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They probably would've phased out Vince's influence more gracefully if he didn't try to fukk over Triple H in cold blooded fashion. I'd bet money that it was him and Steph who finally got fed up with his tyrannical bullshyt and dropped the dime on the hush money payments.

Moral of the story: It's all about the game, and how you play it... and there's no one that's too big to become a notch on the infinity shovel. :manny:

WQCuzjv.png

I legit think Steph went to the press on her own father after seeing what he did to her husband and FATHER OF HER THREE CHILDREN. Like this dude nearly died and it doesn't seem like Vince gave two fukks. HHH has been respectful in words but his actions have let it be known that Vince was on some fukk shyt and now he's about to let his nuts hang. And before someone brings up Nick Khan I'm sure he's probably relieved that Vince is gone after seeing what he did to his own daughter and son in law. Also all of that scandal could have ruined relationships he was building. This HHH era is going to be a godsend in those regards.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I legit think Steph went to the press on her own father after seeing what he did to her husband and FATHER OF HER THREE CHILDREN. Like this dude nearly died and it doesn't seem like Vince gave two fukks. HHH has been respectful in words but his actions have let it be known that Vince was on some fukk shyt and now he's about to let his nuts hang. And before someone brings up Nick Khan I'm sure he's probably relieved that Vince is gone after seeing what he did to his own daughter and son in law. Also all of that scandal could have ruined relationships he was building. This HHH era is going to be a godsend in those regards.

Not to mention stepping out on her mother with multiple women as well.