So anyone wanna tell that coward he gave them the :shaq2: and not the :francis:

Since he claims he got me on ignore cuz he

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
wwe has a generational talent on their hands but the fans gonna ruin it because theyre convinced he raped somebody :francis:

I doubt it unless a mountain of shyt like sextapes and racism follows like Lars. This guy and Bron are clearly that company's future, Vince won't cut bait unless he absolutely has to or either one fails to live up to expectations. Vince already told that section of fans where to get off on the McAfee show.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I doubt it unless a mountain of shyt like sextapes and racism follows like Lars. This guy and Bron are clearly that company's future, Vince won't cut bait unless he absolutely has to or either one fails to live up to expectations. Vince already told that section of fans where to get off on the McAfee show.
Yeah I dont think wwe will budge at all when it comes to pushing and showcasing him, they know they have a star on their hands who doesnt necessarily need them as much as they need him because he could always just go to ufc and become a star there. BUT every time wwe posts about him on social media its always a bunch of posts about his case and fans are convinced he raped her off the simple fact that the case got thrown out due to a technicality. I could see it being a riddle situation though where he's over af at shows and on tv even though theres internet backlash.