WWDC 2018 6/4 - 6/8 (iOS 12, MACOS 10.14, AirPower, Macbook Pro's, WatchOS, TvOS.)

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Someone explain this to a foreigner who knows nothing about basketball.
What happened during the play?

I rewatched game 1 & i saw the game last night and the most frustrating part is ALL THE MISSED SHOTS from Cavs players.

It's not like GS is playing some great defense, CLE is just missing Wide open shots. They are very beatable.

With the exception of game 7 versus the Celtics, the others cannot step up on the road.

CLE just has to hold serve for the next two. They may be able to get game 3, but i expect GS to get game 4 and close it out in 5.

If CLE can possible get two at home, then we may really have a series. I just don't trust anyone not name LeBron on that team.

Even at home JR has played bad, they have to figure out a way to get hood some minutes, reduce Jr's role, and reduce Clarkson, he's been horrible as well..

:camby:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Dark mode will come next year, MacOS has it now.

iOS is said to be getting a refresh in design next year, so they’re likely holding iOS dark mode back to push it next year.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Dark mode will come next year, MacOS has it now.

iOS is said to be getting a refresh in design next year, so they’re likely holding iOS dark mode back to push it next year.
What is dark mode?

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
What is dark mode?
289873.jpg

Essentially something like that, which works especially well on OLED displays.