Wu Tang Affiliate Allah Real Passes Away From A Heart Attack

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I just found out about this peeping that old clip on youtube of him and Ronin and reading the comments. Shyt fukked me up, I was a fan of Allah Real. Peeped whatever I could get my hands on of him or interviews with him. There's one on youtube of him detailing his history with Old Man Justice who was the one who gave him knowledge of self.

Also, from an interview I read years ago, he was actually supposed to be a member of Blue Magic, but had to do a bid before they got put on.

RIP :rip:

Justice that ran with Father Allah? :ohhh:

Daps
Justice that ran with Father Allah? :ohhh:

Yeah. Allah Real was 62, got KOS in '67 I believe from what I read in one of his bios. So he was around Justice while The Father was still alive.

This is just one of the clips. (Btw, the uploads from this series are fantastic. Alot of unknown history about the Gods from direct sources. Stories from the '60, '70s, and beyond on a range of topics)

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP

Hearing news like this is why I ordered below. Get's scarier as you creep up in age. Take care of your self.

http://amzn.to/2FKSfYy

benefits-of-ubiquinol-coq10_0.jpg
U HAVE HEART PROBLEMS FAM?

WHY DONT U ROCK WIT BLACK SEED OIL
:jbhmm:

Daps

This was another track featuring Allah Real I used to play alot. Always wanted to hear a song with Allah Real and 60 Second Assassin from Sunz of Man singing together, but we'll never get that unless it's in the Wu vaults somewhere.