WTH Is Going On Here?

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
This.

These places are all over. They take some spot where there's a slope and the trees are uniformly tilted (due to the soil shifting downslope in the past during minor landslides) and then build a tilted house on it. Because the building is built on a slope and the trees are all tilted, it's hard to tell from outside that the house is tilted too. And once you're inside "down" is not in the same direction as the floor of the house. Add in other optical illusions inside and it's easy to fukk with people who want to be fooled.

Here's a scientific paper on one of the similar spots where they break down how each illusion works:

The Mystery Spot Illusion and Its Relation to Other Visual Illusions on JSTOR

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1111/1467-9280.00196
Imagine someone doing this in the past without knowledge of what they were doing then being accused of witchcraft:picard:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That was Janet breh
They both got pregnant and sold their babies to those rich Arab nikkas who paid them money to have a baby by Janet/Rihanna. You not gonna convince me otherwise. :hubie:
I actually know a girl whos mom was mentally ill and would sell her babies to people. Crazy world.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This.

These places are all over. They take some spot where there's a slope and the trees are uniformly tilted (due to the soil shifting downslope in the past during minor landslides) and then build a tilted house on it. Because the building is built on a slope and the trees are all tilted, it's hard to tell from outside that the house is tilted too. And once you're inside "down" is not in the same direction as the floor of the house. Add in other optical illusions inside and it's easy to fukk with people who want to be fooled.

Here's a scientific paper on one of the similar spots where they break down how each illusion works:

The Mystery Spot Illusion and Its Relation to Other Visual Illusions on JSTOR

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1111/1467-9280.00196

1. Take It In Blood negged you for your post in the thread WTH Is Going On Here?. With the following comment: work out these nutts nikka
    11:17 PM

Yo did I just get negged for posting a journal article? :dead:

Throw on the :cape: for random Montana hoaxers scamming folk for a buck, brehs. :mindblown:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They both got pregnant and sold their babies to those rich Arab nikkas who paid them money to have a baby by Janet/Rihanna. You not gonna convince me otherwise. :hubie:
I actually know a girl whos mom was mentally ill and would sell her babies to people. Crazy world.
Too wild for me breh :hubie:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
full
:russ::russ::russ:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

1. Take It In Blood negged you for your post in the thread WTH Is Going On Here?. With the following comment: work out these nutts nikka
    11:17 PM

Yo did I just get negged for posting a journal article? :dead:

Throw on the :cape: for random Montana hoaxers scamming folk for a buck, brehs. :mindblown:

LOL aint he banned? You can still neg while banned?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I lived in Montana for 8 years and never heard of this place :jbhmm: Seems like it'd be a fun place to go to, but I doubt you need to go that far. You could probably find something similar at your local science museum or the like

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
lol At the end of the day you have to ask yourself, are they defying gravity or is it some illusion? But the trees in the background give it away.

You could probably find something similar at your local science museum or the like
You can find rooms like that, yeah, it's probably more trippy too because you don't have any points of reference.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I fukkING HATE the fast talking tiktoks. Jesus. shyt is mad retarded. Talk like a normal person.

This is probably some bullshyt they made up to encourage tourism. There's no reason to visit Montana so they have to make up some bullshyt. It's like with the Lochness monster hoax.