WTH happened to PS Vita?

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Impatient gamers eh? October 16 Jet Grind Radio HD drops
Wow, thats just one full month after it would of already been out on PSN and XBLA :snoop:
LBP Vita drops Sept. 25th. That's only in a few weeks.
The ps3 versions of LBP are flop status, what makes you think this would be better :wtf:
The psp version would be better because more ppl have psp's to make the levels.
You got about 52ppl worldwide with a Vita. Those user created levels are gonna be slim pickings aka the idea is already :flabbynsick:
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Vita version is FREE with the purchase of the PS3 copy.
You really think anybody over the age of 21 gives a fukk about that game :laff:
AC: Liberation.

All those are must haves.

Right now I'm just waiting on LBP vita. Some PS1 games and PSP games can hold someone down for the time being.
This nikka said "all MUST HAVE titles" :russ:
Why the fukk would anybody be wanting a vita version of A.Creed?
If you an A.Creed head, but would you want the Vita version of this new game? fukk no
And this nikka ended it with "some ps1 and psp games can hold them down for the time being"

:dead:
I paid $180 mint condition.
:deadrose:
1st Sony flop shyt virtual boy status
To be honest, if you saw the REAL ps3 sales figures? You'd call that a flop
Sony was seriously gonna abandon the ps3 altogether. They had to pay Konami big bread to keep MGS4 exclusive. The rest is history...
LBP is the main reason I didnt sell mine yet.... if its as good as the console version thats all ill need for the next few months :pachaha:

cod better be heat tho
:usure:
As I already said, the community is gonna be dismal. And that is really gonna effect the reason to even own this game. That is what makes the game go round, right? The community. Well, how many ppl got Vita's?

As for COD being any good on there? I seriously doubt it since they can't get it right on the ps3 :hula:
But I guess let us know when that time comes...

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
yall buggin i play the hell outta my vita. got a backlog and all that, havent even touched unit 13 or disgaea yet

Not many people are buying it

Sony isn't really trying to support it.

Both of these.

I think the system is great, but Sony's really let itself down in the promotion of the Vita and its support.

I saw an interview with the guy who helped make Borderlands 2 and he was like, "yeah, we would have loved to have put Borderlands 2 on the Vita. How great would it be to play it on your PS3, then transfer the save over and take it on the road with your Vita?" Yet Sony never got on the ball with that.

They've just handled it very poorly. The hardware's great though and there's plenty of time to rectify the situation, but they can't drag their feet forever.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If LBP Vita lets you access the stuff from the PS3 levels then it'll have more than enough shyt for people to play.

And I'm sure the big creators on the console version will be making stuff on Vita.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I never heard that it was wack, never heard that it was good....it's like it just disappeared! I have never seen someone using one, never hear anybody talking about or anything. What's the deal with that shyt

don't know, but i'm sure they will waste 2 hours discussing it at the next E3 :snoop:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:obama: :flabbynsick: like i said it would be, grown man dont play with handhelds

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
I've been playing "Sound Shapes" lately on the Vita. Fun little game with a cool soundtrack.

Sound Shapes

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These sentiments probably were the same for PS3 owners back in 06-07. Fast forward today and Sony is figuratively shytting out classics back to back. PS3 has myriad classic games out now that probably were never even dreamed of back in 06-07.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
that LittleBigPlanet Vita looks nice and its getting great reviews:ehh:

Ima get mine in like a month or so.

I was going back and for between this and the 3DS but since Black 2 can be played on the DS and they still havent announced a new Golden Sun yet, no need to get a 3DS yet but I may next year.

Once again, it comes down to preference and there are a lot of games on the Vita that I want that are out now and coming soon.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss, LBP, Gravity Rush, Persona 4: The Golden(personally, its worth it for this alone:ahh: I loved Persona 3 Portable), Wipeout 2048(I loved Wipeout HD and you can cross-play with it), New Little Kings Story, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time(now that im getting the Vita I'd prefer this on it instead of my PS3), Ys Vita, and more that are coming out next year(Tearaway, Killzone: Mercenary, Shin Megami Tensei Vita, etc.).

People were shytting on the 3DS too until it had that huge price drop. Especially when folks were comparing it to the Vita when the price and launch games were shown. How soon people forget that the only worth while game when the 3DS dropped was Street Fighter 4...and that was for months. I honestly think people dont get that it just dropped this year:ld: shyt takes time. Have some patience. And why do people continue to buy these system expecting some torrent of new IPs to come out just because a system drops:mindblown:. It happens all the time but some dont learn.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that LittleBigPlanet Vita looks nice and its getting great reviews:ehh:

Ima get mine in like a month or so.

I was going back and for between this and the 3DS but since Black 2 can be played on the DS and they still havent announced a new Golden Sun yet, no need to get a 3DS yet but I may next year.

Once again, it comes down to preference and there are a lot of games on the Vita that I want that are out now and coming soon.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss, LBP, Gravity Rush, Persona 4: The Golden(personally, its worth it for this alone:ahh: I loved Persona 3 Portable), Wipeout 2048(I loved Wipeout HD and you can cross-play with it), New Little Kings Story, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time(now that im getting the Vita I'd prefer this on it instead of my PS3), Ys Vita, and more that are coming out next year(Tearaway, Killzone: Mercenary, Shin Megami Tensei Vita, etc.).

People were shytting on the 3DS too until it had that huge price drop. Especially when folks were comparing it to the Vita when the price and launch games were shown. How soon people forget that the only worth while game when the 3DS dropped was Street Fighter 4...and that was for months. I honestly think people dont get that it just dropped this year:ld: shyt takes time. Have some patience. And why do people continue to buy these system expecting some torrent of new IPs to come out just because a system drops:mindblown:. It happens all the time but some dont learn.

Ugh oh. You've just gave Courtdog ammo.

Scratch that people act as if the Vita been out for 3 years now. The worst is when dudes think they "winning' by coming on here talking about they sold they vita most likely at a loss since they probably paid full price or close to that for it.

People need to just wait. People not looking at the big picture and that is this thing still got years before a new one is made. I'd dap all these "Vita is doomed!" posts if we were in the year 2014.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
playstation is over and you nikkas are playing
the violin while it sinks.:smugfavre:

a0yqua.jpg