WTF

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
1. Ya avy game has fell off tremendously. We use to stare at ya chest. Then you changed it to ya thighs. Now it's a fukkin dog?

that girl on the pole :ohhh:

edit: changed the avi....better?

:patrice: On Command

its his IG name but yeah Big Black Guy is right too :unsure:

I blocked off the convo because there is no context. he texted me that out of nowhere. First he was talking about "fukk ya man i got more money than him" then he wants to hear me and my dude get it on???!! :leon:

:thinking: So you have convos with a dude that disrespects your man?

tumblr_inline_mloma86lKt1r3f2xs.gif

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ having convos with heavy sexual conotations with another dude than your man...

the fact dude even felt comfortable enough to bring that up with you, lol

the fact that you probably still reply to his texts (even if it's to tell him he's lame or short replies), lol

but it's not even your fault though. Your man allows this. He's the one who gives you that option, why wouldn't you take it? you're not losing anything by choosing that option...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol @ having convos with heavy sexual conotations with another dude than your man...

the fact dude even felt comfortable enough to bring that up with you, lol

the fact that you probably still reply to his texts (even if it's to tell him he's lame or short replies), lol

but it's not even your fault though. Your man allows this. He's the one who gives you that option, why wouldn't you take it? you're not losing anything by choosing that option...

her man prob doesnt even know why she names dude bbg
bbg is just one of my girls

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
And then hoes have the nerve to say anything negative about men :wow: So nonchalant, too: "OMG, it's not like I'm married:smugbiden:" This is the number one thing I hate about hoes - complete and utter disregard of doing anything wrong. At least men take responsibility for being scumbags. :wow: