Wtf was really up with Dio Brando?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people are just evil and hateful. Dio's dad was an a$$hole and his life had its cruelites but dude is just a psycopathic narcissistic monster.

This nikka froze time and spent a chunk of it, killing animals and fukking with random civilians, while in a death match with Jotaro.

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

The hook DIO caught knocked out any decency Dio had left. All Dio wanted was Money, Power, Respect but after this L he knew he'd have to get rid of this simp to fully achieve his ambitions. He did that shyt. DIO GOAT scum bag pay respect. :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
When I get a chance I gotta Rep all y’all in this thread is especially my cousin @42 Monks :russ:

Dio was that nicca...... he’s arguably the first ever “nicca you love to hate, but still can’t help yourself and still end up loving”

That nicca was the ultimate bully and troll and his pettiness was over 6 trillion.

Even in defeat, he was always the hammer while everyone else was nails:wow:

Martha

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I can't remember the series well but did JoJo or his family do anything foul to this nikka or was he just a natural born hater. I remember being like wtf is he so mad at JoJo for? Dude would do the most just to shyt on JoJo.
Yo man the first time I watched this shyt I was really pissed at how much of a fukkin dikkhead hater this Dio nikka was. Got adopted by the Joestars and rescued him from the slums and he just focuses all of his hate toward JoJo. Like damn he should've took him out a long time ago....but he was hilarious as a child :mjlol:
tenor.gif

.... until he killed JoJo's dog, poisoned JoJo's father and burned down his house. Dude was into psycho territory by then and shyt wanst funny anymore.:whoa:.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
And the fukked up part is that in the end the scumbag manages to win over jojo

he steals Jonathan's dead body to replace his own, fukks with jojos grandson and great great grandson, and even has a kid with his body, trying to taint the bloodline to make another dio.

Mad scumbag.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the fukked up part is that in the end the scumbag manages to win over jojo

he steals Jonathan's dead body to replace his own, fukks with jojos grandson and great great grandson, and even has a kid with his body, trying to taint the bloodline to make another dio.

Mad scumbag.
never finished. Did he make another Dio?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Dio had power for all of two weeks and had a whole rape castle set up :dead:

plus he was even doing his henchmen dirty in stardust crusaders. hol horse :mjlol: homie wanted to die