:wow:oh man...gawddamn:wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Word

I think his best verse is on Kane and Abel's Gangsafied and then probably If I Could Change

But on Gangstafied, he sounded relaxed and not tripping over the beat. That joint was on point.

On the real, 95-97 P was like in the zone. When dude spit, it was like some final boss shyt. Sure it wasn't "lyrical spiritual", but man:wow:, dude made you believe he was a scumbag hustling son of a bytch.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
On the real, 95-97 P was like in the zone. When dude spit, it was like some final boss shyt. Sure it wasn't "lyrical spiritual", but man:wow:, dude made you believe he was a scumbag hustling son of a bytch.

Yeah, when he won't biting and trying to sound so much like Scarface and Pac, he could actually made good songs.

And yeah, he won't no lyrical dude, but he knew how to make good songs when they won't so copy and paste of what Scarface and Pac was doing

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Word

I think his best verse is on Kane and Abel's Gangsafied and then probably If I Could Change

But on Gangstafied, he sounded relaxed and not tripping over the beat. That joint was on point.

He killed that too. He got a handful where he snapped.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yeah, when he won't biting and trying to sound so much like Scarface and Pac, he could actually made good songs.

And yeah, he won't no lyrical dude, but he knew how to make good songs when they won't so copy and paste of what Scarface and Pac was doing

To be fair, during the 95-97 era, he was dikk riding Yukmouth and E-40:snoop:, but at least it wasn't blatant.