wtf was kanye thinking about in this pic??

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
does anyone care that her breasts are starting to look like grandma t*ts from having fake boobies since she was 14 and on birth control??

come 50 her t*ts will be :usure: status if she doesnt keep up with all the follow up surgeries like MJ, to look normal.

kim-kanye-062212-%20(8).jpg

not hating

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
These guys probably never had a girl with big t*ts :manny:

It's called gravity

:usure:

mariah started flat chested and by 2009 had grandma t*ts.
gravity? :stopitslime:

girls like kim dont have a gravity issue at 31.. its called GOD didnt give you them titties and soon youre gonna look like the bytch from looneytunes that housed tweety

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What chick with real DDs or whatever has em up out of their turtleneck

Every chick I have messed with whose had more than Cs has had "hangers"... that is how real breasts operate

You act like these dudes actually interact with women

:usure:

mariah started flat chested and by 2009 had grandma t*ts.
gravity? :stopitslime:

girls like kim dont have a gravity issue at 31.. its called GOD didnt give you them titties and soon youre gonna look like the bytch from looneytunes that housed tweety

Lil Kim chest isn't real

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ low saggin t1ttiez. She shoulda wore a bra. I dunno how ppl like kim so much. She is such a liar and judgin from the ray j sextape she is a starfish.clearly a bunch plasric surgery. Her family seems like a buncha liars. I think she deserves the hate ppl throw at her. Considering shes so successful and there are literally acmillion ppl that look as good and waaaaaay more talented.