Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Apparently he's not a pay pig of hers but thats his girlfriend and he's been cheating on her :mjlol:

I said this like on the first or second page but you know Coli don't like to read

“paypig” sounds like some shyt the dude who posted this on reddit came up with.

Theres a whole vid (like 2hrs long :huhldup:) with her crying and trippin over him cheating at a mall. He calls the police to force her to give him his shyt because they had a fight over him cheating. Police looks fed up with both of them and they hop in the car when this clip plays out

I don't think he was a paypig, she was fukking this dude but she was abusive. Cop even threatens to arrest her because he tried to hit him in front of the cops

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I said this like on the first or second page but you know Coli don't like to read

“paypig” sounds like some shyt the dude who posted this on reddit came up with.

Theres a whole vid (like 2hrs long :huhldup:) with her crying and trippin over him cheating at a mall. He calls the police to force her to give him his shyt because they had a fight over him cheating. Police looks fed up with both of them and they hop in the car when this clip plays out

I don't think he was a paypig, she was fukking this dude but she was abusive. Cop even threatens to arrest her because he tried to hit him in front of the cops
No paypigs are a real thing

Men do pay women to abuse them. Its a part of the Findom (Financial Domination) kink community

Daps
Reppin
St louis
This is the most reverse pimp
shyt ive ever seen in my damn life.
gJiHJ9D.gif

UKVu0t8.gif