WTF vid of the day: Woman gets into a fight with her "paypig"

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I need to know the follow up to this story.
Is he in jail :jbhmm:
Is she playing victim :jbhmm:
What’s the wife think of this :skip:
Apparently, the police had already been called earlier because she took his things (phone/wallet) and had more of his shyt at her place. She threatened to hit him in front of the cop and the cop went off on her saying if she had hit him in front of her she wouldve dragged her ass to jail :mjlol:

Somehow he ended up back in her car and thats when this shyt started. Apparently, he isn't her “paypig” but her “boyfriend” who she caught cheating. At least, that was the story she gave the cop

They gave Jonathan Majors hell for doing much less, I wonder what they give her and him :jbhmm:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
hellinheavns.gif

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I know a chick who does Findom work.

I can't quite believe there are men who are risking everything to do this. Established Married men with wives and kids.

She takes it 'easy' on her pigs, she knows chick's who go ham on them. Like maximum pressure access to one of their bank accounts.

The humiliation and power exchange aspects get a lot of these guys off. Just pitiful shyt.

Also know this asian chick who gets paid to step on men's balls. $300 for 40mins of 'work'

She takes her BF with her for protection and does it at these guys places.