WTF.....they got 106 and Park in Africa???

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
[OBVIOUS SARCASM]Oh shyt! They have technology in Africa? In Africa? Wow, man even in this information age where I can research everything myself, I thought EVERY SINGLE person in EVERY SINGLE country in Africa had pot bellies and flies on their faces while living in mud huts or trees. [/OBVIOUS SARCASM]

Yeah, this guy is no doubt trolling us.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, this guy is no doubt trolling us.

naw fam

I'm genuinely surprised that progress is so widespread in Africa now. I thought it would be concentrated among a few rich fukks and everyone else was still living poor. Either way its good cause now it means I need to start planning my trips to Africa.

For the African nikkas, what are some of the best countries to hit up in terms of bytches and experience?

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
You've obviously never seen the fukkery that its Big Brother Africa
i remember getting up in the morning to watch the shower scenes when i was a teenager lol

:snoop:i can only imagine how africans that go to the states feel when they're bombarded with such ignorant perceptions.

some dude said he just couldnt live with the cheetahs when i told him where i was from. :childplease:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:what: Have you guys ever left the states? You do realize that most of these countries have exactly the same stuff as you do here. Yall need to travel, the media is tryin to make it look like the west is the only place where stuff is poppin and everywhere else is a deadzone.

We don't need these c00ns out here, nikkaz don't like dark skin then stay the fukk from Africa. Cacs got y'all thinking its just dirt and flies out here lol. My nikka u can have anything in Africa u have anywhere else with money...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
naw fam

I'm genuinely surprised that progress is so widespread in Africa now. I thought it would be concentrated among a few rich fukks and everyone else was still living poor. Either way its good cause now it means I need to start planning my trips to Africa.

For the African nikkas, what are some of the best countries to hit up in terms of bytches and experience?

Nah FAM u get met @ the air port with an ak47 and an ice grill... No new nikkaz:birdman:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
that show host in that pink dress is fire.

if that's the chick that people are slandering on here, then yall are dead wrong.

it's not their fault, its the images that the U.S media puts in our faces

how we supposed to know Africans are basically just like us when all we're shown is footage of n1ggas with flies on their faces, living in huts and walking on dirt roads all the time?

I know an oldhead that once said that he isn't trying to go to Africa and live in the jungle or some chit.

I forgot the quote. I have to ask somebody that was with me. they prolly remember it better.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
A lot of old black people think Africa is nothing but poverty and mudhuts. So of course their kids gonna be ignorant too. U can thank the U.S. government and media for that.