WTF.....they got 106 and Park in Africa???

Daps
Reppin
NULL

check out the ass from 2:10 on....:ohlawd:

I think shorty might just have made me change my rule against dark skin girls. She's fine as hell. They need to bring her to the states. :noah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what: they got iPads in Africa

my nikka book me a flight there tomorrow

fat booty dark skin girls with long hair and iPads.....i'm bout to start eatin :whew:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Have you guys ever left the states? You do realize that most of these countries have exactly the same stuff as you do here. Yall need to travel, the media is tryin to make it look like the west is the only place where stuff is poppin and everywhere else is a deadzone.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
:dahell: she's looks like Barbie dipped in chocolate with an inflatable ass

Her facial features are average, her hair looks matted and chemically destroyed, and her skin is kind of dull and not radiant like the kind of complexion you see on bad chocolate bytches like Kenya Moore and Gabrielle Union.

Not to mention, her forehead is HUGE. Shawty got a receding hairline at age 25 :wow:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
some of you guys are so sheltered it's funny.

it's not their fault, its the images that the U.S media puts in our faces

how we supposed to know Africans are basically just like us when all we're shown is footage of n1ggas with flies on their faces, living in huts and walking on dirt roads all the time?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her facial features are average, her hair looks matted and chemically destroyed, and her skin is kind of dull and not radiant like the kind of complexion you see on bad chocolate bytches like Kenya Moore and Gabrielle Union.

Not to mention, her forehead is HUGE. Shawty got a receding hairline at age 25 :wow:

:why: no homo

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
it's not their fault, its the images that the U.S media puts in our faces

how we supposed to know Africans are basically just like us when all we're shown is footage of n1ggas with flies on their faces, living in huts and walking on dirt roads all the time?

Lots of ways without flying anywhere. They can read up on international news online, watch documentaries on other countries, befriend people from other countries.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
You've obviously never seen the fukkery that its Big Brother Africa

My nikka said :ufdup: "THIS IS AFRICA HOMIE"

These nikkas give Zero fukks over there