WTF? The Most Racist Piece Of Media? Offering Black People Free Trips Back To Africa?

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Free return trips to Africa should be available to all African American pupils. Do a lot more to reignite their interest in their own culture than a poxy whitewashed 'black history month'.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Lol at the white girl calling him a "fukking Jew" and accusing him of racism. Lol at the black girl with the soft spoken submissive beta white guy. :salute: to the brother at the end that gave that fakkit that work :whew:

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So since we all know this was staged

How would honestly respond to some shyt like that if you stumbled across it

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So since we all know this was staged

How would honestly respond to some shyt like that if you stumbled across it

I'd keep it moving. But I'd laugh because I know it wouldn't be long until dude got his ass kicked. Truthfully Until recently I had no interest in Africa, But I've been starting to look more and more into. My po ass can't afford Atlanta right now tho so lol.

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'd keep it moving. But I'd laugh because I know it wouldn't be long until dude got his ass kicked. Truthfully Until recently I had no interest in Africa, But I've been starting to look more and more into. My po ass can't afford Atlanta right now tho so lol.
Times is rough my nikka I feel your pain

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Its obviously scripted. Its dialogue, not a conversation. The second couple with the black woman and white man gave it away. If you notice, the stroller is always moving away from the camera a, so you never get a good look inside, and notice there is no baby inside.... Overall, ol girl was overracting too.

The first couple was funny, but after that the joke started to drag. Too long.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
The western media feeds us a distortion of the real Africa. The reality is that Africa is the most beautiful continent on this planet. People think Africa equals starving children and mass poverty. Whilst poverty exists there, unfortunately, a lot of Africans enjoy a lifestyle that we in the west could only aspire to.

I thinks its important that we instill young members of our African diaspora with a sense of pride of where they came from. A trip to Africa would so some koons no harm what so ever. Might instill some pride in them.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The western media feeds us a distortion of the real Africa. The reality is that Africa is the most beautiful continent on this planet. People think Africa equals starving children and mass poverty. Whilst poverty exists there, unfortunately, a lot of Africans enjoy a lifestyle that we in the west could only aspire to.

I thinks its important that we instill young members of our African diaspora with a sense of pride of where they came from. A trip to Africa would so some koons no harm what so ever. Might instill some pride in them.
umm not really. I've been to africa twice..to a few different countries(eastern and central african) and I have to say that Africa is not this "wonderful" "mecca"of blackness for ppl from the west.
it IS a beautiful place from a landscape, environmental point of view. but the countries and ppl there are fukked(obviously not in every country) and to me that is the problem.

Anyone thinking that America is bad, needs to go visit a few african countries to put things back in to perspective, and you might appreciate what you have here.

and I'm not just knocking Africa, many asian and south american countries are the same. Its just that ppl here are to fukking spoiled so they complain about trivial shyt. Whereas in those places they got real issues.