WTF? The Most Racist Piece Of Media? Offering Black People Free Trips Back To Africa?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a big fan of random violence, but this is a situation in which I wish someone was carrying and gave out the work.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Don't y'all get tired of this racist sh1t... It was cool when Esau=Evil was doing it because it came from a genuine place but these, "that's racist" threads are getting tired. Racism against my people will be around forever. All you can do is prosper financially and mentally and make these whites miserable. Frequent your black businesses, stay away from drugs and be a proud black person.

After you have done all of that if course you will still be profiled and they will still try to fukk with you but that's when you have to start putting in that work on their a$$. Stay strapped up and keep the automatic ting ting in the trunk just in case you are out numbered and they try to lynch you.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I can't watch the video (at work)...

Is it at miminum... a round trip ticket?

One way, i understand could be fukked up. But to put things in perspective, they're giving people
an opportunity of a lifetime to understand they roots (like that jewish jumpoff Reincar posted).

(if its just a one way ticket, that's a whole 'nother story).

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I never in my life watched something that makes me feel :russ: ..... and then :snoop:.... and lastly :birdman:. All at the same damn time