WTF is up with most of these TV channels?!?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
The History channel used to be my favorite channel to take a nap to...I used to smoke a good blunt ...tune into history channel for a good Vietnam documentary or Nastradamus fukkery and fall in to a good Saturday afternoon nap but now it's just the History channel without any actual history

Roll up to TCM breh:wow:. Black and white flicks to a black n mild :banderas:. Probably the only channel that's not riddled with nonsense.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Never could mess with black and white movies...but hey maybe I been missing out

Dude that's all I been rocking with for quite a while. Some of those black and white jawns aged like wine like this movie:

movieposter.jpg

Plus TCM throw on some late night cult flicks which be worth the watch if there's nothing else on TV:banderas:. I mainly check out that channel and a subscription service called FIlmstruck for all my entertainment :smugbiden:

Daps
It's cheaper to buy reruns for 20-30 year-old syndicated shows than to make new content. Plus, most of these syndicated shows already have a decent fan-base who you don't need to entice to watch the programming.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:
  • Constant reruns of old ass TV shows on Music channels (Martin, Fresh Prince, etc)
  • Constant movie showings on Music channels
  • Most of the channels not living by their purpose (Sundance TV showing Law and Order 30 times a day)
I been with Sling TV for a minute since the wife loves her Hallmark channels and it just seems mindboggling to me:why:. Like what happened that I wasn't aware of since I cut the cord brehs?

Please somebody fill me in on why this is happening:dwillhuh:
I think old people took over and those are the only shows they watch