Daps
Reppin
NULL
:to: L taken bruh...

I just want to avoid this sh1t next time :yeshrug:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I'm already in the process of her cutting her off, didn't respond to her last text but... I need some advice and maybe someone can clear this up so I understand better when Im dealing with someone else... Im studying the quick gems thread cuz im slackin hard. :to:

I asked her to come to the movies with me, told her to pick from two movies...now this was on friday, we were supposed to go on saturday. Saturday comes around, no response, I said fukk it and went out, took it as she didnt want to go...9pm she texts me "whats up?" Im like wtf, im out doin me, we aint goin to the movies if u want to hook up when im done let me know. So we do.

Her excuse for not responding earlier, "i was waiting for u to call me" :shaq2:

Fast forward 2 wks later, i come back from a trip, we aint talked, i go see the movie with a female friend, she tags us on facebook. I text the other chick when i come home...again no response til the day later. "Hi, read ur text while sleeping. Hope u had a nice vacation :-)"

Now, she went and saw the same movie we were going to see originally with her sister...

I dont even know what the fukk...

its lil games she playing...

dont seem yall are exclusive either...

she either sharing/bored...

next time tell her: we gonna see the new batman movie...be here at @ 7:30 or you can meet me at theater at 7:50... only do the later, if she is shown to show at events...