WTF is going on with this b1tch...

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm already in the process of her cutting her off, didn't respond to her last text but... I need some advice and maybe someone can clear this up so I understand better when Im dealing with someone else... Im studying the quick gems thread cuz im slackin hard. :to:

I asked her to come to the movies with me, told her to pick from two movies...now this was on friday, we were supposed to go on saturday. Saturday comes around, no response, I said fukk it and went out, took it as she didnt want to go...9pm she texts me "whats up?" Im like wtf, im out doin me, we aint goin to the movies if u want to hook up when im done let me know. So we do.

Her excuse for not responding earlier, "i was waiting for u to call me" :shaq2:

Fast forward 2 wks later, i come back from a trip, we aint talked, i go see the movie with a female friend, she tags us on facebook. I text the other chick when i come home...again no response til the day later. "Hi, read ur text while sleeping. Hope u had a nice vacation :-)"

Now, she went and saw the same movie we were going to see originally with her sister...

I dont even know what the fukk...

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elaborate please dont leave me :deadrose:

I sensed sh1t was fukked up but getting other point of views helps too

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Leave it alone g's. She getting dikk from someone else

Daps
We all go through this shyt at least once, i hope it's your first time breh :merchant:. You sound like the fallback guy breh, that nikka she talks to when she's lonely or her and her other nikka are fighting. She could be stringing you along just to hype herself up to have someone chasing after her, who knows. Obviously a broad that's feeling you is gonna wanna kick it the first chance she get, when you get the excuse train or just straight up ignored it's a wrap, she don't even have the decency to hit you with the :no: straight up so she avoids you until the night is over or until her more important "plans" are done. People do this shyt for tons of different reasons. All I know for sure is she ain't worth it.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Yeah sounds like she doesn't give a fukk. I'd just keep it movin and stop talking to her. If she cares she'll look for you after enough time.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I'm already in the process of her cutting her off, didn't respond to her last text but... I need some advice and maybe someone can clear this up so I understand better when Im dealing with someone else... Im studying the quick gems thread cuz im slackin hard. :to:

I asked her to come to the movies with me, told her to pick from two movies...now this was on friday, we were supposed to go on saturday. Saturday comes around, no response, I said fukk it and went out, took it as she didnt want to go...9pm she texts me "whats up?" Im like wtf, im out doin me, we aint goin to the movies if u want to hook up when im done let me know. So we do.

Fast forward 2 wks later, i come back from a trip, we aint talked, i go see the movie with a female friend, she tags us on facebook. I text the other chick when i come home...again no response til the day later. "Hi, read ur text while sleeping. Hope u had a nice vacation :-)"

Now, she went and saw the same movie we were going to see originally with her sister...

Y'all nikkas need some real problems in ya life. :smh:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
did you at least try to contact her that Saturday when you all was suppose to go to the movies? Because it seems like you didn't even bother trying to call and confirm if yall was still going to the movies.

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did you at least try to contact her that Saturday when you all was suppose to go to the movies? Because it seems like you didn't even bother trying to call and confirm if yall was still going to the movies.

Dog i told her to pick a movie and let me know... so say from friday 1pm to sat 9pm that b1tch could have shot me a text, this movie or i aint feeling like it.

Daps

Stein is that u?