wtf is French Montanas Race?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
So your half-assed assumptions based on outward appearance as opposed to his actual racial background takes away from the fact that he's factually nearly 90% white? Just wow :snoop:.

Ahmadinejad is no less cac than the many Turks and Armenians who look almost exactly like that. Ancestry is ancestry. Iranians are associated with the J2 and R1a1 haplogroups which are cac. They're an Indo-European people and the only people living out of the European continent I consider cac.

Just because you consider them to be cac doesn't make it so. Turks and Armenians are noticeably lighter skinned and less "middle eastern looking" on average than Iranians.

That "90%" figure you cited was pulled out of your ass, you have no basis for that whatsoever.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just because you consider them to be cac doesn't make it so. Turks and Armenians are noticeably lighter skinned and less "middle eastern looking" on average than Iranians.

That's definitely not true. How many Iranians do you know? Most of them don't look like Mahmoud.

Edit: you're using st0rmfr0nt as a source, nuff said.

That "90%" figure you cited was pulled out of your ass, you have no basis for that whatsoever.

Everything you've said to refute Zimmerman's whiteness was pulled out of your ass and has no basis:manny:. It's a fact that he has a white dad and a majority white mother. If his only known non-white ancestry is a black great grandfather than 85-90% sounds about right.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I'm sorry y'all, but this ain't a white woman. She has to have atleast 40% non-European dna.
Even if she is 60% European that would make Zimmerman 80% white. 50% from his father and 30% from his mother. If you heard a man was 80% black you would have no problem calling him a black man.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Even if she is 60% European that would make Zimmerman 80% white. 50% from his father and 30% from his mother. If you heard a man was 80% black you would have no problem calling him a black man.
I have problem calling him white. I do consider him white. I just brought this issue up because I wanted to see if you would stay consistent.:jawalrus:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
even then, she looks no more then 50% cac. In fact, she doesn't even look 1/4 black to me. She looks more mestizo than anything else.

Mariah Carey is only 1/4 black like Zimmerman's mom, but she looks clearly mixed. If she looks mestizo to you :yeshrug:.

thandiedaughters.jpg

Thandie Newton is 50% African, 50 % cac and her husband is a cac. Her kids could pass for mulatto though. Some people have really strong genes, then you got people like Gabrielle Reece whose father was half black Trini but she looks white as fukk.

gabrielle_reece.jpg

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Thandie Newton's father genetics are strong are strong as hell.

Them kids look blacker than Clay Thompson and Blake Griffin:damn::laff:

too bad their kids will be white, next generation

her father lost.....uh nevermind, he started it.:snoop:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thandie Newton's father genetics are strong are strong as hell.

Them kids look blacker than Clay Thompson and Blake Griffin:damn::laff:

too bad their kids will be white, next generation

her father lost.....uh nevermind, he started it.:snoop:

Her mother actually. Her dad's a British cac.

tandi.jpg

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
certain members of those groups (Somalis, Ethios, Arabs, Indians) are considered Caucasian. Not all. As I said, excluding Somalis, the other 3 are very diverse looking groups of people..your probably talking about the stereotypical looking Ethiopian, Arab and Indian.

what do you mean?