WTF Infinity Ward- PS4 Day1 1080p SP Patch

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
This just goes to show that resolution doesn't really matter. We had countless people looking at the game and none of them noticed it wasn't 1080p.

We also got the same mixed results we would have if the games were running in different resolutions. Some people said they couldn't see a difference, some people said the difference was very noticeable.

It seems like for this gen the quality of your tv and its calibration will be most important if you want your games looking their best
Been saying this since most people thinks the X1 bf4 looks better than PS4 bf4. But according to some its impossible lol

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
this is the result of all this pre-release hype. back in the day (aka a couple years ago), you really didn't know much about games (or consoles) before they came out. the resolutions of most current gen console games isn't exactly easy to find. but somehow we know each and every detail about these upcoming games

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
the fukkery involved with this gens launch has been nothing short of amazing. I wish it would never end

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
this is the result of all this pre-release hype. back in the day (aka a couple years ago), you really didn't know much about games (or consoles) before they came out. the resolutions of most current gen console games isn't exactly easy to find. but somehow we know each and every detail about these upcoming games
:childplease: I was tracking every information leak about Nintendo Dolphin Ultra 64 Nintendo 64 leading up to its release and on Playstation.

if it wasn't resolution it was Bit wars and format wars and storage wars, theres always something to measure. Knowing the capability of CD storage vs cartridges I wanted playstation and don't regret it for a second.

And games? Later in their lifecycle I knew that WWF Warzone would have FMV intros for wrestlers and the real music so I wanted that more than Wrestlemania 2000 with their fugazi music [hindsight is not 20/20 but thats not the point].

so, your point while I get it, is off base

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:childplease: I was tracking every information leak about Nintendo Dolphin Ultra 64 Nintendo 64 leading up to its release and on Playstation.

if it wasn't resolution it was Bit wars and format wars and storage wars, theres always something to measure. Knowing the capability of CD storage vs cartridges I wanted playstation and don't regret it for a second.

And games? Later in their lifecycle I knew that WWF Warzone would have FMV intros for wrestlers and the real music so I wanted that more than Wrestlemania 2000 with their fugazi music [hindsight is not 20/20 but thats not the point].

don't mind daze. its lonely in the pc master race world

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

I was talking about why things like this are seen as being a "huge mess", or whatever, when they won't affect most consumers. it's a lot of drama about what goes on behind the scenes

in general the amount and rate of information we get has vastly increased. when you saw a preview in EGM back in the day, it was months old, and probably very controlled. now we can get up to the minute info, from a variety of sources