:wtf: How come Trish Stratus got such a :flabbynsick: husband?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Most attractice women are with men that aren't male models or that attractive once you get out of high school and college...cuz there are other factors women consider to Be more important as they get into the mid 20s.

Also women eventually stop looking as awesome as they used to and they end up becoming the average looking mom and dad so that whole hot phase for both men and women doesn't last forever and women realize this a lot sooner then men and they again are focusing on stability child raising skills how they are to live with etc...

I mean there was a phase where women were chasing guys with dad bods for this reason look it up

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn brehs... can't you all be civil? Maybe he's a good man. A good husband. A good father. Maybe he makes her happy? You ever think about that shyt?

trishggif.gif

Nvm, fukk that flabby clown. He could never hit it like I would :wow:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Y'all afraid to say someone is handsome? Get in tune with your sexuality. You may be the gay one my friend. Y'all in here judging this man's looks and this is the one that gets attention. Like I said, he's average looking at best. Has the dad bod and is beginning to bald. Women can deal with that over someone who is good looking with their shyt together because he won't make them feel insecure when he himself is average.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Y'all afraid to say someone is handsome? Get in tune with your sexuality. You may be the gay one my friend. Y'all in here judging this man's looks and this is the one that gets attention. Like I said, he's average looking at best. Has the dad bod and is beginning to bald. Women can deal with that over someone who is good looking with their shyt together because he won't make them feel insecure when he himself is average.
There's a difference in acknowledging someone's attractiveness. You're rating men on a scale like you do that shyt often.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2mxiycl.jpg

707.jpg

l.jpg

trishhub.jpg

Dude look like her dad :scusthov:

Either this nikka is a millionaire 100x over or he has some dirt on her she doesn't want anyone ever knowing :mjpls:
I hate this type of attitude why you hating on a man who pulled a bad chick?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm all for callin out hoes when it's necessary but every shoot interview I've listened to from dudes of that era say Trish was professional and that Vine pushed her because she wasn't fukkin around like the other divas. Even Nash and XPAC said that.

I'm not callin their stories :duck: or legit, I'm sayin there's never been any real rumors. Even The Rock rumors are just because they had an on screen angle briefly.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most attractice women are with men that aren't male models or that attractive once you get out of high school and college...cuz there are other factors women consider to Be more important as they get into the mid 20s.

Also women eventually stop looking as awesome as they used to and they end up becoming the average looking mom and dad so that whole hot phase for both men and women doesn't last forever and women realize this a lot sooner then men and they again are focusing on stability child raising skills how they are to live with etc...

I mean there was a phase where women were chasing guys with dad bods for this reason look it up
:scust: the disgusting truth

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, she is pretty skinny now BUT this nikka has had her since high school, Pawg days and all :whew:

What can be said? Everyone from that era in their shoots say nothing but good things about her. Vince pushed her because she wasn't on that sleeping around BS.. she's all business and loyal.

The GOAT woman. :to:
:mjlol:

There were strong rumours Vince and Rock boned her