WTF???? Durant Doesn't Like "Slim Reaper" Nickname, Wants to be Called "The Servant"

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang

:whew:
he was trolling

sounds like this was a case of "let's make em happy to stick with KD....."
he wins; no more nicknames for me

That nikka wasn't joking :childplease:

I understand why he chose that nickname though. KD appears to be a strong christian , and the name has religious undertones

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
That nikka wasn't joking :childplease:

I understand why he chose that nickname though. KD appears to be a strong christian , and the name has religious undertones
Did you even watch the interview? You should already know he hates Simmons, and looked like he had 0 fux to give about any questions he was being asked.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Did you even watch the interview? You should already know he hates Simmons, and looked like he had 0 fux to give about any questions he was being asked.

I just watched it :russ:

It was hard to tell because of his demeanor but I feel like he may have been serious

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i dont understand these young nba nikkas today....i didnt think i would hear a nickname that would make me cringe like swaggy p but gotdamn...slim reaper is dope...you can sell that and the likeness easy...you can even shorten to "reap" and it will sound hard esp if he wanted to get on his 3rd person wave...you can make an ill catchphrase out of it..i mean the servant?!!! :mindblown:

e1080p

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The servant.....? :lolbron: He was probably being sarcastic with all this King James talk:smugbiden:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
:russ:I wouldn't expect anything less from him.

Lookee here....Another new bandwagon Heat fan.
1375735945_black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif