WTF???? Durant Doesn't Like "Slim Reaper" Nickname, Wants to be Called "The Servant"

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Well, obviously. My point was how in sync this board is that the same ideas emerge no matter what. Which is why I keep checking it despite all the bullshyt.

I was reading they post like "did these Nikkas not see all the Mr.Serve On post earlier in the thread?"

It just goes to show no matter how much we argue on this board we all were pretty much raised in the same era in the same culture and our references are all somewhat synchronized.

Crazy.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
I see some on twitter are looking at it from a biblical standpoint while others sound more similar to what the majority feel in this thread. It is truly an interesting choice. It will be interesting to see exactly how he actually decided on that name. Also there used to be kinda a rule that players are given a nickname....I think Mamba is the only one I can think of that named himself....other than the servant

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also there used to be kinda a rule that players are given a nickname....I think Mamba is the only one I can think of that named himself....other than the servant

I think Harrison Barnes gave himself the corny ass nickname Black Falcon. And didn't Laustin Rivers come up with Subzero on his own?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY