WTF?! Dude regiularly turns down his woman for sex and even threesome offer.........

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Dude is a loser/fakkit.....

Im not turning down stress free p*ssy from my woman.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said I was out of order and he wouldn’t be “forced into sex”.

This is actually fair. I don't know why you bolded this part.

And she's sticking around, so I have no sympathy for her. Just leave this nikka or fukk some other dude on the side.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This is actually fair. I don't know why you bolded this part.

And she's sticking around, so I have no sympathy for her. Just leave this nikka or fukk some other dude on the side.

Cos it's his overall attitude. It seems he would have had a problem with anything no matter what she did.

I don't particularly feel sorry for her either, but at the same time if this guy doesn't like physical sex anymore for whatever reason then he just needs to be honest with it and let her go instead of wasting her time.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
i dont feel sorry for this broad. if it was the flip side and it was her constantly turning dude down, everyone would be like :manny: happens all the time lol

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My thing is this wtf would u have a gf who wants to do a 3some anyways unless you dont mind that type of women you call a gf or marrying

Now if it was just some chic he dating not a gf i be all for it but a gf asked me that i be like oh ok sure then leave her she aint no good