Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: Whatever gets Johnny Ace out the paint. To all of the people overreacting to this story, there will be no sale and the biggest thing to happen will be Johnny being rightfully terminated. Also Pritchard recently had surgery and is currently laid up, so it looks like we're finally getting the house cleaning we've been waiting for.:mjgrin:
Thanks for reminding me why I had you on ignore not too ago, back to it you go. :scust:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Thanks for reminding me why I had you on ignore not too ago, back to it you go. :scust:
thanos-i-dont-know.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Vince admitted to being a cokehead before, why do you think his nickname is cokeboy? :mjlol:
This is crazy tho. I said in another thread months ago that Nick Khan would bring down wwe
A multi billion dollar company doesn't just go down, if anything they'll just get Vince to step down. Vince is basically going out like Ted Turner.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Anyone get the feeling someone is doing snaky shyt behind the scenes at this point? Shane gets ousted in January, Stephanie quietly leaves with mystery around her last month, now we conveniently get this article on Vince when any journalist looking for clicks could have came for him any other time within the past 30 years? I don't like being a conspiracy guy but it really does come off like they're trying to get the McMahons out the paint.

Nick_Khan.png

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Anyone get the feeling someone is doing snaky shyt behind the scenes at this point? Shane gets ousted in January, Stephanie quietly leaves with mystery around her last month, now we conveniently get this article on Vince when any journalist looking for clicks could have came for him any other time within the past 30 years? I don't like being a conspiracy guy but it really does come off like they're trying to get the McMahons out the paint.
I used to think that once Vince retired or passed away that it would be a death blow to wrestling in the mainstream, but after this past week's RAW "main event" I think the WWE will be just fine without him. Seriously who saw Lashley vs Theory pose down in the main event slot on the run sheet and thought that was a good idea?:dahell:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I used to think that once Vince retired or passed away that it would be a death blow to wrestling in the mainstream, but after this past week's RAW "main event" I think the WWE will be just fine without him. Seriously who saw Lashley vs Theory pose down in the main event slot on the run sheet and thought that was a good idea?:dahell:

I didn't watch raw. But looking at the tweets. Why the hell didn't styles vs SETH FREAKIN RAWLINS not main event 🤦‍♂️

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
aHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5zdXBlcmx1Y2hhcy5jb20vMjAyMS8xMi9UaGUtUm9jay1OaWNrLUtoYW4teS1zdS1oZXJtYW5hLnBuZw

The Rock in 2005 to Ign.com: "Well, contractually, my contract was up, it came and went last year, at the end of the year last year, and it was an interesting way it all came out. I wasn't contacted or notified or anything like that. It wasn't until my own team had basically congratulated me [saying], 'Oh my God, what a wonderful career you've had. Congratulations!' It's like, 'Really. It's done?' I wish it would have gone down a little bit different. For that part, I'm sad about it."

the-rock-if-you-smell.gif
The McMahons hitting Rock Bottom :wow: