WSHH Petition

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
now you see why black people don't have anything. It's not because white people didn't give or allow you to do something it's because dudes don't wanna come together for 1 common cause. The fact that people don't wanna sign a petition which takes 30 sec, and is for the good of everybody says something... then again how many posters here are white and love watching these videos????

It is what it is though, I put the info out there, peace to those that signed and peace to those that didn't.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
And nikkas wonder why Obama hasn't addresses more problems in the black community. We too busy starting petitions against fukking Shawty Lo and WSHH. fukk the real issues in our community huh? :snoop:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I signed the petition, cos I agree to a large extent with the sentiment behind it. I'm no angel myself and have enjoyed some of the fukery in the past, but some of the shyt goes way too far at times. That video where that chick literally pulled out that other broad's REAL hair was just too much.

WSHH is just a small cog in a huge wheel, but I guess you gotta start somewhere.

I don't mind WSHH being taken off once and for all, but keep worldstarcandy. :noah:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
And nikkas wonder why Obama hasn't addresses more problems in the black community. We too busy starting petitions against fukking Shawty Lo and WSHH. fukk the real issues in our community huh? :snoop:

No, Obama has not done anything for the black community because it's not his job as president of white America. That's what the country was founded on and will continue to support unless something new takes it's place.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I dont believe in petitions or protesting businesses. You support or not support with ur money. And since money to a website is based around views then how about not viewing the website? Now if they are showing something Illegal then I'm in full support of notifying the authorities and shutting them down.