"Wrong Text" Unappreciation Thread

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So, she claimed to have sent you the wrong message on two separate occasions? shyt like that doesn't happen twice. Just stop responding to her.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
264938390548749925IEeixwAyc.jpg

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
she's playing games with you, women love to do this to exes, she knows exactly who she is texting, it's just to make sure incase you are having a good day, let me just stick a knife in your heart again

you should block her number from receiving txt to your phone

but your a simp and you enjoy this
:dead:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Gotta pull a Joe Budden in situations like this. Move on and bag a badder bytch.

Daps
^fukk that, that bytched played you my nig. do what token told you to do and send the dikk pick like my bad wrong text, or better yet be in some p*ssy and take a pic and be like "your p*ssy is like heaven"...then be like wrong text... :yeshrug:

EDIT: After giving it more thought...moving on would hurt her more than a immature text.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
*Trying to get some p*ssy for the night*

*Goes to text jumpoff*

*Send "Ay you know I miss your ass. Come get some of this D babe*

*Notices I sent it to my homie Eric instead of Erica*

:sadbron:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think this happens more then women realize and they think its cute or clever....the email is too obvious,u gotta do too much in a email to send it to the wrong person I think...I have gotten the

Her-"can I still come c u tonight boo?"

Me-"hell yeah come thru:krs:"

Her-"oops my bad that wuznt for u,sorry:russ:"

First came the :to: then the disgust...I sent her back sumthin like "well I didn't just wash my balls for no reason,guess I gotta do like "boo" now and invite my jumpoff over lol:russ:"...she text me back and broke down in detail why she wuznt a jumpoff:damn:....I told her "I wuz just playin:mjpls:" she felt she had to tell me how her and dude go waaaay back so that's why she not a jumpoff sum more:wtf:...at that point she wuz tryna play me again so we started arguin like a damn couple again until I eventually stopped responding:snoop:

Moral of the story it woulda been real :win: if I had stopped at my first response...but its best not to say shyt back like most in this thread have said if u got aaany kind of emotions left in it...its hard for me to let sumbody try to play me and let it go tho....so I woulda responded whether I had feelings still or not...but when u got feelings u run the risk of gettin played AND playing yourself and givin that person exactly the reaction they wanted....if u can ether a braud and walk away tho no matter what her response is tho ,by all means:obama:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
no response is the best response with these bytches. in 99% you already lost if responded.

bytches souls burn really slow if they are ignored.