"Wrong Text" Unappreciation Thread

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Well this time it was more like an email.

Quick backstory. My ex deployed, and we broke up a few weeks ago. She swear she still love me, miss me etc. But she been flirting heavily with this other dude. (she told me) and couldn't do anything with him cause of her feelings for me(I'm like :childplease: on the inside).

But anyway she sent a email to me a few days ago saying "I knocked on your door, you ok" then sent another saying "fukk that wasn't for you" .

Well this time we got into it over something. And a basically she just sent a message like this

Her: I'm coming over like 12 cool? :takedat:
Her: That wasn't for you, Gnite Bandit :jawalrus:
Me::to:

Can't even lie brehs shyt hurt my soul cause I was still digging this chick. Don't understand why hoes act like lil kids sometimes.

Ever got a "wrong text"

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I was going to write a message and ether her soul, but that'll show I caught feelings. So I'm not just going to respond.

And naw my heart wasn't beating fast, I knew that shyt was coming one day, was fooling myself But that shyt had me like :scusthov: for a few minutes . Every ho in the desert usually get it in.

Smh all the time, dedication and money I invested in this ho smh.

Now I gotta run through other hoes for at least a year to make myself feel better. :beli:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
^fukk that, that bytched played you my nig. do what token told you to do and send the dikk pick like my bad wrong text, or better yet be in some p*ssy and take a pic and be like "your p*ssy is like heaven"...then be like wrong text... :yeshrug:

Daps
no advice is gonna help u in this situation. u're already sprung. but if u can restrain urself, dont give her a response unless shes making plans to come see u. even then, keep it short.

For real breh, forget all that get even/revenge shyt. Let go and move on then pull a badder biddie. Showing her that youve moved on is whats gon hurt her the most

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was going to write a message and ether her soul, but that'll show I caught feelings. So I'm not just going to respond.

And naw my heart wasn't beating fast, I knew that shyt was coming one day, was fooling myself But that shyt had me like :scusthov: for a few minutes . Every ho in the desert usually get it in.

Smh all the time, dedication and money I invested in this ho smh.

Now I gotta run through other hoes for at least a year to make myself feel better. :beli:
Hang in there breh: we all been there or will be at some point. Be careful though. I was stationed at Osan, and Kusan before. Those hoes be burning. I had the longest drought in my life in Korea, because i was shooked after one of my homies got burned :shaq2:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
^fukk that, that bytched played you my nig. do what token told you to do and send the dikk pick like my bad wrong text, or better yet be in some p*ssy and take a pic and be like "your p*ssy is like heaven"...then be like wrong text... :yeshrug:

do what this man said. crush that hoe's soul. :birdman:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
she's playing games with you, women love to do this to exes, she knows exactly who she is texting, it's just to make sure incase you are having a good day, let me just stick a knife in your heart again

you should block her number from receiving txt to your phone

but your a simp and you enjoy this

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
she's playing games with you, women love to do this to exes, she knows exactly who she is texting, it's just to make sure incase you are having a good day, let me just stick a knife in your heart again

you should block her number from receiving txt to your phone

but your a simp and you enjoy this
C'mon reincar, take it easy on the nikka. We've all been through some shyt like this, even you breh.