Wrestling moments you wish there was a TSC for

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Shane showing up on Nitro and the whole simulcast that night would have been crazy on here :smugdraper:

Singh

All Star
Daps
I know this sounds outlandish but it would be mad dope if we could all watch WM1 again on the tsc like have someone stream it a wk or two before next years Mania and just have a blast laughing at shyt and enjoying the birth of the coke boy Vince era

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I would have created "Da Official Honky Tonk Man: Greatest I.C. Champion Alive!!!" thread for the 17 months Honky Tonk Man held his Intercontinental Championship back in the day if TSC was around.

I would have created "That Quiet Chick Elizabeth... We Off That. Sensational Sherri Appreciation" thread.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
The Jake Roberts heel run begged for a TSC. Slappin women. Snake attacks. He was so evil he made Taker a simp for Elizabeth.

Test/Steph wedding. Nothing says TSC like date rape jokes.

Loose Cannon Brian Pillman. From the end of WCW to death dude would have been the GOAT round here.

Flair in WWF would have been the best. He was actin a damn fool and so was Piper

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
Definitely 1996 Bash at the Beach

Backlash 2000 Rock over HHH when the crowd went on a :krs: overload when Rock won. Even with :flabbynsick: SCSA

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Off top...

DDP refusin' to join the nWo.

"Sting" hoppin' out the limo, swervin' on Luger.

Goldberg vs. Hogan for the title on Nitro. Probably would've crashed the servers on ****.

Vince Russo/Hogan work shoot from BATB 2000. The reactions would've been jokes.

Bret Hart turnin' heel in 97.

Diesel winnin' the strap from Backlund. Kliq stans would've been feastin' somethin' crazy.

nwo becomin' :flabbynsick: status. Stan would've done everything in their power to convince others how the nWo was still relevant :pachaha: