"wrestling journalist" Billi Bhatti said Zelina was "sobbing like her daddy exploded" in reference to her Backlash moment.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this is the british guy on K100, I didn't like him, mostly because of his voice and him talking with total certainty about so much WWE sh1t that didn't end up happening.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I don’t understand how wrestling media dudes like him and Brad Shepard continues to say and do some stupid shyt on social media and continue to get dunked on by the entire wrestling community.

Part of me feels like they enjoy it :russ:

Having Sean Ross Sapp step to him and keep that energy is wild. If you have wrestling insiders wanting the fade you REALLY must be a piece of shyt.

And him saying that shyt about Zelina is not surprisingly…i bet y’all anything he is legit confused why folks are upset with him..

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Mans made a terrible decision. Gotta dodge WWE events because that shyt ain't gonna go over well there with the folk there. And really gotta dodge AEW events because, say what you want to about ol Tommy End, but... cuz started with fighting and moved into playfighting. Mans knows how to legitimately throw hands, and... that's his wife dude felt like talmbout.

Just such a stupid bout of self-sabotage all for an unfunny 'joke' on the internet. Now all dude can cover are terrible indies, and still gotta keep his head on a swivel.

These motherfukkers and their obsession with clout, I swear :snoop:
LWO & Bianca will fukk him up, but Black might actually kill that piece of shyt.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this is the british guy on K100, I didn't like him, mostly because of his voice and him talking with total certainty about so much WWE sh1t that didn't end up happening.
Listened the recording and guy sounds like a straight up crazy liar actually that extrapolates from dirt sheets you are right.

It's crazy that he managed to get so many favors from these wrestlers to get back stage or go to various events and is so ungrateful/entitled.

Last edited: