"wrestling journalist" Billi Bhatti said Zelina was "sobbing like her daddy exploded" in reference to her Backlash moment.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what a bizarre and deplorable thing to say. Didn't realize her father died on 9/11. Some wrestling fans and "journalists" need lives.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Mans made a terrible decision. Gotta dodge WWE events because that shyt ain't gonna go over well there with the folk there. And really gotta dodge AEW events because, say what you want to about ol Tommy End, but... cuz started with fighting and moved into playfighting. Mans knows how to legitimately throw hands, and... that's his wife dude felt like talmbout.

Just such a stupid bout of self-sabotage all for an unfunny 'joke' on the internet. Now all dude can cover are terrible indies, and still gotta keep his head on a swivel.

These motherfukkers and their obsession with clout, I swear :snoop:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's such a dirtbag that fukkin Disco Inferno (and Konnan) had to distance themselves from him. Lowest of the low. The other side of the Bixenspan coin, but blatantly racist and shock trolly.
Yea I was listening and heard about that this week - I didn't realize they cut ties until just now guy has issues

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
He's such a dirtbag that fukkin Disco Inferno (and Konnan) had to distance themselves from him. Lowest of the low. The other side of the Bixenspan coin, but blatantly racist and shock trolly.
Wow…I ain’t know Disco and Konnan cut ties with him. I had stopped listening to the podcast because of Billi. It’s ironic how he went at Zelina for being overly emotional/crying when he acts like a cry baby, a man child on the podcast when someone disagrees with his opinion.

He definitely needs a wheel kick to the face.