Wrestling Conspiracy Theories

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Maybe I'm missing something, but what makes you guys say that after watching that video?

There were also hella problems with Benoit and his wife waaayy before the murders. His wife even told people that she thought he was gonna kill her.

He was in WCW while they were there so he knew a lot of shyt that others didn't. You could tell he was clearly undecided. Dude looked like he wanted to cry but didn't want to cry because he didn't know who to cry for.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
-WWF had an inside guy in WCW office/business that allowed the WWF to buy WCW for cheap (2 mill).

I believe this. I can't remember what it was but I swear it had something to do with TV and WCW getting a deal or some shyt and that's why WWF went from USA to TNN at the time. It somehow blocked WCW from getting a deal...if I remember correctly. I can't remember where i heard this shyt from but I swear I posted about it on here.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I believe this. I can't remember what it was but I swear it had something to do with TV and WCW getting a deal or some shyt and that's why WWF went from USA to TNN at the time. It somehow blocked WCW from getting a deal...if I remember correctly. I can't remember where i heard this shyt from but I swear I posted about it on here.
WWF's end of fiscal 2001 report (released 7/28) notes that all of the intellectual properties and assets of WCW including the trade name, tape library and other intangible assets were sold by AOL- Time Warner for a staggeringly low $2.5 million.

This is despite an offer from Bischoff/Fusient Media Group for $48.3 million, just days prior to the sale to WWF.

The Fusient offer included a $5 million deposit - so, even if the deal had collapsed, TBS would have picked up double what they've now got from Vince. Moreover, Fusient had agreed to take over every contract - relieving AOL-Time Warner of more than $15 million in salary payouts.

Instead, as thing now stand, Time Warner will be paying Goldberg more in one year than all the money they got from the sale of WCW.

The following quotes are from Bob Ryder (Former WCW Employee and current Director Talent Bookings & Travel for TNA Wrestling) via 1wrestletalk.com on July 30th 2001...

"While Fusient was still at the negotiating table [and negotiating in good faith], Siegel was contacting his friend Stu Snyder at the WWF to figure out what needed to be done to make sure the WWF got the deal." According to Ryder, Siegel and " Stu Snyder (the top WWF exec who brokered the deal) were friends and co-workers when Snyder worked with Time Warner. It is widely believed that Siegel offered the job of WCW President to Snyder near the end of the Busch era, but that Snyder turned it down and went to work with the WWF."

"When it became obvious that the only way the WWF could get back in the hunt to buy WCW would be if the shows were cancelled...that's exactly what Siegel made sure happened."

"Siegel sabotaged his own company by convincing Kellner to cancel the shows. He did that AFTER he made a call to Stu Snyder and found out the only way he could make a deal with the WWF was to cancel the shows." "Once the shows were cancelled, that narrowed the potential buyers to one."

"There were at least four offers from people who were willing to pay much more than the WWF paid..... A group headed by former WCW exec Jay Hassman had tried several times to be included in the bidding, and they were ignored repeatedly."

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
Daniel bryan was sabotaged and has been held back this whole year because Roman Reigns winz :lolbron:
If they let him wrestle again, then u know it’s true.

It’s true tho.

Kevin Owens did an interview where he said, if the WWE KNEW how many concussions he had. He’d be retired too.

I hear people say, “we don’t want another Benoit” but how do we know the next Benoit isn’t on the active roster right now?

It’s all to protect Roman. Clear as day.

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
Daniel Bryan being kept from wrestling in WWE cuz Vince want Roman to be top star. That would be like Vince not letting Stone Cold n Rock cook at tha same time in tha Attitude Era. Neckbeards n smarks are mad stupid.
Nah this Vince has shows no similarities to the Vince back then.

This Vince would have made Tiger Ali Singh champ to Apease the Indian market back then.