Wrestlers you were completely wrong about...

Daps
Or wrestling related things you were completely wrong about?

Because real men own up to shyt. No need for some of you in here.

- Kenny Dykstra, I thought dude was by far the best out of the Spirit Squad and had a lot of potential, that top rope leg drop was sick.

- John Morrison, thought dude would be a champ one day. Never panned out.

Add on...

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
Ted DiBiase Jr. after legacy had their break up, I always believed just off his name alone he would go on to bigger and better things. I felt that he would leave Cody in the dust.......damn was I wrong.

Bobby Lashley...... thought he would be along the lines of Cena, Batista and Orton. Horrible mic skills and simpin for that scaliwag fukked his whole career up.

I also must admit I thought Dolph wasn't shyt either, but there's no way you can watch Raw and SmackDown week after week and not realize how many matches he carried or made entertaining by selling. I thought he wouldn't make it far but now I realize he's the future......along with Cody Rhodes

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JOHN-MOTHER-fukkIN-CENA

You can't tell me that you thought he would be the face of the company after watching this:

[ame=http://youtu.be/044kojGyl_4]John Cena Halloween Promo - YouTube[/ame]

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Kurt Angle.

When he was about to debut with the WWE my old roommate was a fan from the jump and thought he was gonna be big. I was like :comeon:

Yeah I was wrong :laugh:

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
Amazing Red - i thought he was gonna be the next mysterio guess not

The Young Bucks - The Hardy's 2.0 i thought

Evan Bourne - :snoop:

thats all i can think of now

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/cM1rv5u7C54]Carlito Carribean Cool Vignette - YouTube[/ame]

I thought the was going to be the return of razor ramon jr how sadly i was mistaken