Wrestlers You Gave A Decent Push (In Your Toy Federation)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I had more of a video game federation than a toy one, but I for some reason gave Val Venus of all people a push where he participated in the ME of SummerSlam against Austin for the WWF Championship on WrestleMania 2000. Hahaha. That was around the time WWF was trying to put Val over as a main event which fizzled out so fast that hardly anyone remembers it.

Speaking of which, I’m still amused to this very day at the sight of RTC Stevie Richards in main event of WrestleMania on one of the No Mercy story modes. So random. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of which, I’m still amused to this very day at the sight of RTC Stevie Richards in main event of WrestleMania on one of the No Mercy story modes. So random. :mjlol:
Big Show was supposed to be in that spot, but had been relegated to OVW to lose weight

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:ohlawd: great thread

one of those shared experiences. I didn't have a lot of WWF action figures but I had a ton of TMNT,Ghostbusters, Marvel,DC stuff.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Lionheart Chris Jericho.

Even gave him that weird single-arm facebuster Seth Rollins was briefly using back in 2015. Back then I called it a One-Arm Pedigree or something.